Total Body Healing HTMA Plan
Your Path to a Healthy Gut, Better Sleep, & More Energy Starts Here
Let’s be honest, you’re here because you’re utterly exhausted & need answers.
- You’ve lost count of how many “sorry, can’t make it” texts you’ve sent due to a sudden flare in your symptoms.
- You’ve spent hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars on trending protocols or MLM products that failed to offer lasting relief.
- You’ve ineffectively tried every elimination diet under the sun for gut healing
- You’ve gone down the Dr. Google rabbit hole more times than you can count to figure out what’s causing your symptoms.
- Your fatigue, anxiety, &/or food restrictions dictate how you live your life.
- Confusion & overwhelm around all the contradictory messages you see online about natural healing leave you feeling as if you’ll never “figure it out.”
Don’t accept your chronic fatigue & digestive upset as a way of life.
You’ve tried almost everything to help fix your problems, but you’ve reached a point where you need someone else to make sense of your complex case.
You don’t have to figure it out alone anymore.
Our Total Body Healing Plan™ addresses the root cause of dysfunction using 4 core aspects:
We’re here to guide you every step of the way.
Our Signature 5-Step Total Body Healing™ HTMA Plan has helped thousands of others achieve more energy, better digestion, reduced sensitivities, better sleep, happier mood, & better quality of life. HTMA Healing Plans are completely personalized to your individual needs & HTMA results.
There are no 1-size-fits-all protocols here because, TBH, no two people ever have the exact same needs.
Your Total Body Healing HTMA-Based Plan recommendations may include:
- Digestive Health Solutions to help with nutrient absorption & retention.
- Food & Herbal Recommendations to help with increasing mineral levels.
- Strategies for Better Sleep if you need help getting to sleep, staying asleep, or feeling rested.
- Adrenal Healing Guidance for reducing stress, & regaining your energy & vitality
- Nervous System Support to help reduce anxiety, headaches, body pains, & more.
- Carefully-Planned Detox Support if & when your body is strong enough to handle a detox, you’ll get options for gentle support, and/or more in-depth support.
What Can HTMA Help You With?
- Fixing Mineral Imbalances & Deficiencies (the root cause of mysterious health issues!)
- Increase Nutrient Absorption so your brain & body function better
- Prevent kidney, cardiovascular, & neurological conditions due to toxic buildup
- Feeling Younger, & Happier in your daily life
- Have More Energy and get through your day with ease
- Reduce the Frequency of Illnesses, & avoid taking sick days off work
- Boost your health during preconception, pregnancy, postpartum, & menopause
But, don’t take our word for it.
See What Others Are Saying about Sassy Holistics
We’re positive this will work for you, too.
Pricing & Packages
*If you have a preference for practitioner (Kristin, Breezy, Celeste) or consult type (Email or Phone) please put your choice in the Order Notes Section at checkout. Read our FAQ for more information.
Heal at the Root
Here’s How To Get Started
1. Choose An HTMA Package Above
2. Check Your Email (1-3 Days) for Welcome Packet & Instructions
3. Cut & Send in your hair sample for lab testing.
4. Once we receive your results, we’ll schedule a consultation.
Why HTMA is the BEST tool for Total Body Healing
” I will definitely be recommending you to all my friends and clients who want something better than standard western druggery! Please keep up the good work. Also, I want to thank you for the amazingly high quality of research on your blog. I actually discovered you from a Pinterest post on liver cleansing and knew immediately I was dealing with something better than fad diets and magic pills. Your entire approach is an absolute refreshment! An island oasis in a sea of quick “fixes that don’t fix.”
Massage Therapist & Nutrition Coach
- No Synthetic Supplements
- No Strict Elimination Diets
- No Impossible to Maintain “Protocols”
- No Isolated Nutrients (Vitamin D, Magnesium, Iron)
- No Quick Fixes
- No Fads/Trends
- No Magic Pills
- No “My-Way-or-Noway” Belief Systems
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing a Practitioner/Consult Option
Our current HTMA Practitioners are Kristin, Breezy, and Celeste. If you have a preference for practitioner or you are retesting, please put their name in the Order Notes section on the checkout page. If you do not have a preference for practitioner, you’ll be assigned to the practitioner with the best availability.
We have 2 options for our HTMA programs: email or phone consults. Kristin only offers email consults. Breezy and Celeste offer phone or email.
Please note that we do our best to help our clients in as timely a manner as possible and we will follow practitioner requests as best we can. If you have a preference for a practitioner or consult type, be sure to put your request in the order Notes at Checkout.
- What if I Dye My Hair?
4-6 weeks of new growth is preferred for the HTMA test. The sample is that is needed is as close to the scalp as possible. If your hair dye has bleach or peroxide, you will have to either wait for new growth (or leave a hidden section un-dyed) or you can send fingernails or pubic hair. We encourage scalp hair though as that is the most accurate sample. The lab does not accept beard, armpit, or other hair.
- Difference between Phone and Email Consult
Kristin has been doing email only consults since 2020. The email consults have everything written out- the analysis, the recommendations, and then a much more in-depth report on what is going on with your HTMA and why we recommend the specific items on our list.
This method has been so much easier to keep as a reference vs phone calls because you don’t have to remember everything that was said to you over a phone call: you can just check your report and read it over as many times as you need to! Email consults are available with all Sassy Holistics practitioners, so if you are ordering with Breezy or Celeste you can request an email consult as well.
With a phone consult, you’ll get a 1 hour call to go over your results and make your plan. You’ll get an email afterwards with your plan notes.
- Extra Information
- We reserve the right to decline service to anyone that might not be a good fit for our programs.
- Please understand that we do not recommend any synthetic or isolated supplements in our programs (for example, we will never put vitamin D, B12, iron, etc in isolated, synthetic supplement form). Our protocols are just suggestions based on your personal biochemistry using items that we know can help you heal- it is up to you to decide what to implement and stick with.
- It usually takes about 3-4 weeks to get your report/consult. 1 week to send you the HTMA kit, 1-2 weeks to get results back from the lab, 1-2 weeks until we get your report done. This can be longer if you are outside of the US.
- We offer consults with existing HTMAs as long as they are less than 4 months old. We highly recommend using tests from TEI or ARL labs, but we will accept tests from other labs as long as they have the same minerals that we usually look at. Just choose the option “consult with existing HTMA” with your preferred practitioner.
- We do offer family or bulk discounts if you plan on ordering more than 1 HTMA. Email me at Kristin@sassyholistics.com to inquire about this pricing.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are available if you have ordered within the last 30 days and have not submitted your hair sample yet. Tests are void after 1 year from purchase.
- How Often Should we Retest HTMA?
Hair tissue mineral analysis shows us about 3 months of time- it’s a very solid view on what your body has been doing when it comes to your mineral levels over a longer period of time (versus blood or other tests). The main reason why we retest the HTMA every 3-4 months is huge- you want to make sure that you are still needing the program that you were originally put on!
Retesting ensures that we’re either on the right track still and do not need to deviate too much from what we are doing, OR it could actually be that things have shifted so significantly that it would be time to change everything around.
I’ve also seen in just 3-4 months where the minerals get significantly better and then we can move onto the next stages of healing depending on what the person is going through- usually more detox support for things like EBV, parasites, heavy metals, etc. Retesting gives us the best insight on how strong a person is getting in the process and when we can start introducing more into the healing program.
We also offer a retest discount price if you test within 6 months of your first test!
- What HTMA Lab do you use?
We use TEI Labs for our tests as they do not wash the hair samples when they receive them. The hair-washing procedure that some labs use can actually skew results for certain minerals like zinc, potassium, and sodium.
- Can I use an HSA Card?
This seems to depend on the company that you have the card with. We have had many people that were able to use an HSA card, and we’ve had others that were able to submit a claim for reimbursement. Check with your company to see what they allow.
- Can I do HTMA if I’m Pregnant/Nursing?
Absolutely! It’s never too soon to work on replenishment of minerals, and I encourage women to do HTMA even before they think about conception. We have special suggestions for those that are pregnant or nursing since we cannot always use the same items as everyone else. HTMA can help to regain your strength quicker after childbirth or help to build up nutrient stores before you hit the postpartum period.
- What is Included in the HTMA Package?
- Either an email consult (20-page report) or a 1 hour phone call to go over results, depending on your consultant.
- The HTMA Report from Trace Elements Lab
- Our recommendations based on your current symptoms and HTMA pattern
- Our analysis of the HTMA report
- Basic email support for 2 months after your consult (1 email per week to answer questions about your plan)
- Recommendations for gut healing, detox support, adrenal health, nervous system support, nutritional needs, and more.
- Herb recommendations based on your herbal constitution (if applicable)
- You’ll be matched with the practitioner that will suit your needs best.
- Are there Restrictions on Location?
We cannot accept samples from NY state, but the rest of the US is absolutely ok. There are some restrictions on international clients though, so email me if you have questions, or we’ll talk about it when you order. Please be advised that international orders will have a longer wait time to get results back.
- What is the Difference between HTMA and Blood tests?
Blood, saliva, urine, and stool samples are only able to show that exact moment in time that they were tested. They are a snapshot of what is going on, and they can change significantly within minutes or hours. A hair sample shows us about 3-4 months of time so it gives a MUCH better view on how you are using your minerals. There are some blood panels that can help though, as listed above.
- How Long Does the HTMA Process Take?
This whole process only takes about 3-4 weeks from the time you order to the time of the consult for a phone consult. Once you place your order, you will get an email within 1-3 business days about how to take the hair sample and where to send it. For email consults, it takes about 4 weeks to receive your full written email report from the time that you first order. The time frame depends on the speed of mail, how busy the lab is, and how many reports we have to do at the time.