I know, I know! That statement is a pretty bold statement to make. But it’s true!
I’ve had tried about a half dozen other brands of MCT oil. I liked them, but they were never exactly what I wanted. Some were way too pricey, most weren’t even organic, and some were just blends of oils. This is why I was SO happy last year when Perfect Supplements said they were going to make a new, 100% organic coconut based MCT Oil.
I LOVE PERFECT SUPPLEMENTS. I can’t say that enough! They truly offer high quality products AND they actually care about their customers. How often can we say that?! Plus they have such amazing sales a few times a year- make sure you’re getting our emails for updates on that (sign up box is on the right hand side of the screen towards the bottom).
So back to the MCT Oil:
What can it help with?
- Great for the metabolism
- Helps with energy levels and mood stabilization
- Easily digestible fat, which is ideal for those with a sluggish liver
- Helps with weight loss
- Helps keep blood sugar stable
- Keeps you fuller longer, and helps curb sugar cravings
- It’s tasteless! You can add it to anything: smoothies, protein shakes, coffee, tea, etc. Most use 1-3 tablespoons a day, spread out. Start slowly though, just like anything else. It can truly get things moving!
- Great fuel for the brain!
- Helps to eradicate parasites, yeast, bacteria, and fungi in the body
- Helps constipation
Why use Perfect Supplements’ MCT Oil?
- 30 ounces, 59 servings per bottle
- Made from 100% Organic Sustainable Coconuts
- USDA Certified Organic
- 100% MCTs (C8 and C10) and Absolutely Nothing Else!
- In a Single Serving – 9 Grams of C8, 5 Grams of C10
- Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free and Non-GMO
- Perfect for Paleo and Keto Diets
- Fast Energy Boost For Your Body and Brain
- Batch Tested
- Low Heat Processing
- Just 1 Ingredient – USDA Organic Coconuts
- No palm, chemicals, trans-fats, fillers or GMOs
- BPA Free plastic bottle
Check out this amazing MCT oil here, and you can also save 10% off your whole order with the code SASSY at checkout!
I use this MCT oil for my “Bulletproof” Dandelion Root Tea almost every day!