1) The hair test itself. Hair tissue mineral analysis tests for crucial minerals like magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium, zinc and copper. It also tests for toxic metals like mercury, arsenic, cadmium, and aluminum- all of which can create massive health issues. HTMA’s main focus is on the ratios of the main minerals. The ratios show us metabolism, thyroid health, adrenal health, hormonal balance, blood sugar balance, and cardiovascular health.
2) A written analysis of the nutrient levels and ratios. This is where the real magic lies, in a person’s ability to analyze the test properly. The information that comes with certain profiles straight from the lab tends to be a bit outdated and not personalized nearly enough. It doesn’t take into account the fact that many people are now suffering from severe leaky gut as well as very sluggish livers and lymph systems.
3) A 1 hour consult to go over the analysis, HTMA, and your main health concerns. We try to focus on your worst symptoms first so we can get some symptom relief while the real healing is going on.
4) Lifestyle and diet recommendations emailed to you after the consult. We try to write up our main plan as far as diet, supplements, and possible stress management techniques if needed.
5) A 10 page guide of our biggest tips to help create a healthier lifestyle and home environment.
6) Support while on the healing program for 2 months from the time of receiving your results. This includes email support only. If we don’t know what is going on with your healing, then we can’t help you! If things aren’t working out the way you hoped, please let us know and we’ll make adjustments. Please keep in mind that our email support is ideally used for quick questions, check-ins, and updates. In order to better serve you, if you feel your issue needs more attention than a quick email please book a follow up call with your consultant.
We will also have a private group just for our clients to chat on our new platform- coming soon!
7) And most of all: you get compassion. We truly want to help you heal! We understand how the body heals and we are no strangers to how hard it can be. We do our best to offer support and understanding to your personal situation.