Why use Beef Liver Supplements?
Beef liver is a very nutrient dense super-food that is a huge part of ancestral eating. While eating organ meats might seem weird to many people these days, our ancestors used to use ALL of the parts of the animal back in the day. They wouldn’t consume these things in large amounts daily either, which is why I think supplements make sense for this specific food. You’re getting a small amount of this power-packed food each day instead of large amounts!
Beef Liver can help with:
- Balancing copper and iron levels
- Balancing hormonal issues due to its vitamin A content
- Providing more energy thanks to its high B vitamin content
- Supporting your immune system
- Aiding digestion
- Keeping your cardiovascular system healthy
- And of course, consuming beef liver is good for our livers too! Like cures like!
Recommended dose is 2-4 capsules a day. Always start slow when introducing new supplements! I would never recommend jumping right into the full dose on the first day. For capsules, try 1 a day for a few days and see how you feel and then gauge how often you can increase your dose.