Welcome to the world of mineral balancing, whole food nutrition, and holistic health.
To me, holistic health means treating the body as a WHOLE. Nearly all aspects of health are connected in one way or another. It’s time to stop treating symptoms, and start truly healing.
Our main focus is on Foundational Care. Whether you are dealing with heavy metals, Lyme, Candida, EBV, or just any sort of chronic illness, you cannot ignore the main bases of our health. We work on cleaning up diet, balancing minerals, healing your gut, working on detox pathways, supporting your adrenals (and HPA axis), cleaning up your environment, and healing emotional trauma.
Our services tab explains everything we offer: Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis is the best place to start to get your foundation set up.
So take a look around the site, especially the blog section. You can even “search” for particular topics so you can find what you are looking for! Check out the top menu for info about our Sassy Holistics HTMA practitioners, deals on our affiliates’ sites, and more!
This page may contain affiliate links that I might earn a small commission from, with no extra cost to you. This helps to keep this site running. Thanks for your support!
You can check out our official affiliates here, including discount codes!
Search my site!
Save 10% off your whole order with the code SASSY at checkout! Bone broth powder, organic collagen, beef liver capsules, and so much more await.
- Why I don't Make Diet Plans
- Emotional Healing Techniques- We cannot Heal Physically without Healing Emotionally
- Get that Bile Flowing!
- Hiatal Hernia- a hidden cause of MANY symptoms!
- Copper Imbalance: Looking Beyond Copper Toxicity
- Hiatal Hernia Guide
- Sassy Holistics HTMA Services
- Balancing 3 of the Main Minerals: Magnesium, Sodium, and Potassium
- How to Use the Main BioRay Products
- Why I don’t Make Diet Plans
- How to Heal Adrenal Fatigue
- All about Triphala
- Why I don’t Recommend Celery Juice
- My Story of Healing
- What does Holistic Health Mean?
- It’s Pumpkin Spice Season: Health Benefits of Pumpkin
- Gentle Liver Lovers
- Natural Cold and Flu Remedies
- Herbal Spotlight: My Top 5 Favorite Herbs of All Time