This page may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I AM SO EXCITED TO TALK ABOUT THIS NEW PROTEIN!
Most of you know by now that I love Perfect Supplements, and I scream it from the rooftops whenever I can (ok, not literally but you get the picture!). Perfect is always dedicated to making the best quality products, and this new plant protein is no exception.
A few years ago I had brought up that it would be so cool if they had a food based magnesium supplement since they are so hard to find. Well, this protein is EVEN BETTER! They picked 3 of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet and put them in this easy-to-use mix. AND it tastes great! While they may call it Perfect Plant Protein, it is SO much more than that- it’s truly a powerhouse of nutrition.
What’s so special about Perfect’s Plant Protein?
- It’s Vegan, Paleo, and Keto (just 4 grams of Carbs)
- USDA Organic and Non-GMO
- Complete Protein (all 9 essential amino acids)
- 17 Grams of Protein per serving
- 224mg of Magnesium per serving
- 270mg of Potassium per serving
- Just 3 Ingredients! Pumpkin Seeds, Hemp Seeds, and Sacha Inchi!
- Packed with phytonutrients
- Lab Tested for Heavy Metals (check Lab Tests tab)
- No Risk 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- PLUS it’s gluten, nut, grain, soy, pea, legume FREE, with no added sugar and nothing synthetic. What more could you ask for in a whole food supplement?!
More Reasons to Love Perfect Plant Protein
Not only is it super nutrient dense, but Perfect used the BEST quality ingredients that they could find. Their pumpkin seeds are sourced from Germany (most pumpkin seeds tend to come from China, where there is a high amount of lead in the soil). Their hemp seeds are sourced from Canada, and their sacha inchi is sourced from Peru. ALL of these seeds are USDA organic and non-GMO.
Plus, this amazing superfood trio can help to:
- Build and Strengthen Lean Muscle
- Boost Energy
- Support the Immune System
- Boost Metabolism
- Improve Digestion
- Help Improve Respiratory Strength
- Maintain Cardiovascular Health
- Strengthen Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Blood Building and Iron rich
- Antioxidant Properties
- Maintain Healthy Teeth and Bones
- Help Reduce Inflammation
How to Enjoy Perfect Plant Protein
I kept things simple when I first tried Perfect Plant Protein. I blended it for about 30 seconds with some grass-fed milk and it was amazing! It has a very yummy pumpkin seed taste. Perfect Supplements has several recipes on this page here that you can check out though for more ideas!
I did try their Super Simple Protein Packed Chocolate Milk (sans the added water). I used the Perfect Protein, Limitless Baobab, grass-fed milk, and a squirt of organic chocolate syrup- I blended that all up and it was SO good. Sort of like a chocolate nut butter in a cup!