What is HTMA?
Hair tissue mineral analysis tests for crucial minerals like magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium, zinc and copper. It also tests for toxic metals like mercury, arsenic, cadmium, and aluminum- all of which can create massive health issues. HTMA’s main focus is on the ratios of the main minerals. The ratios show us trends in metabolism, thyroid health, adrenal health, hormonal balance, blood sugar balance, and cardiovascular health. A properly read HTMA can help you to determine your gut function, liver health, if you’re using up nutrients due to stress (like infections, mold, etc), and more!
Each consult includes:
- HTMA Test, Consult and Written Analysis
- 1 Hour Phone Call or Email Consult with Breezy or Denise
- 2 Months Basic Email Support After Consult
- Written List of Recommendations
What HTMA Can Help you With
- Fixing Mineral Imbalances and Deficiencies
- Increase Nutrient Absorption
- Supporting Overall Detox
- Overall Health and Wellness
- Supporting Adrenal Health
- Strengthening Your Immune System
- Supporting Women’s Health During Preconception, Pregnancy, or Postpartum
What Our HTMA is All About
Whole Food Nutrition
We don’t use 1000 supplements in our plans! Our goal is to help you HEAL. Not to get stuck on supplements for the rest of your life. If you’re on 10-20 pills a day based on “nutritional needs”- that is NOT holistic and it can create more issues in the long run. We use a blend of food recommendations, herbal remedies, and other holistic health practices in our plans.
We work on basic foundational care that EVERYONE needs, no matter what your current health situation is. We work on gut healing, detox support, adrenal healing, and nutrient replenishment. These are are crucial to work on if you’re trying to heal from a chronic illness.
We tailor your plans for what YOU need as an individual. HTMA is an amazing tool, but for some reason it’s been used oddly for decades. They usually just make a supplement plan based on the lab’s recommendations- not on the person as an individual. I am one of the first people to do things differently and use HTMA the way it’s meant to be used- for biochemical individuality.
Minerals are the SPARK PLUGS of Life!
Both of our Sassy Holistics practitioners have been working with us for over 2 years now. They’ve helped hundreds of clients with personalized plans to get them back to better health!
Breezy has been my best friend for nearly a decade now. She knew me during the worst of my health crises and saw me change as I began to transition to a healthier lifestyle. This sparked her interest in the natural health world as we both saw that there was more to health than what we have been told before!
Her own health journey started with having her children, and she was inspired to become a fitness and health coach for pregnant and postpartum women. So many women are struggling these days when it comes to reproductive health, and Breezy wanted to be help with changing things for women needing help.
Breezy also joined my first main HTMA training class about 3 years and really enjoyed learning the many aspects of mineral balancing and the way that we approach them here at Sassy Holistics. Breezy’s empathy, kindness, and eagerness to help have been invaluable to our team!
More about Breezy:
- I have an Associates in the Arts degree and am working my way toward a Bachelors in Nutrition.
- I’ve also completed the HTMA training with Mineral Mavens Academy.
- You can email me with questions here: email@example.com
For the last several years, Denise has been a Bradley Method childbirth educator and birth doula. You can check out her website right here to learn more! Learning about HTMA was the icing on the cake that has helped her to tie in nutrition, especially because she has already been working on an herbal education (Women’s Herbal Educator certification). Denise has a passion for helping people heal, especially women that are pregnant or hope to become pregnant. Prenatal nutrition is absolutely essential for both mama and baby.
Denise took my first official training class in 2017 for learning HTMA the Sassy Holistics way. She picked up on everything very quickly and was very interested in the science behind how minerals run our body. She joined the team officially in October 2017 and has been doing great ever since!
A little more about Denise:
- Bachelor of Science – Dairy Science from University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Bachelor of Science – Agricultural Journalism from University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Master of Science – Dairy Science (Reproductive Physiology) from University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Training – Mineral Mavens Academy (Kristin Merizalde, Sassy Holistics)
- Herbal Medicine for Women – currently enrolled, by Aviva Romm
You can email with questions here: firstname.lastname@example.org