Welcome to the world of mineral balancing, whole food nutrition, and holistic health.
To me, holistic health means treating the body as a WHOLE. Nearly all aspects of health are connected in one way or another. It’s time to stop treating symptoms, and start truly healing. I focus on 5 main ways to achieve and maintain health: Reduce toxins, manage stress more efficiently, find your ideal diet, heal your gut and balance your minerals!
So take a look around the site, especially the blog section. You can even “search” for particular topics so you can find what you are looking for!
My Journey to Natural Health
I was almost always sick growing up and by the time I was 17 I was diagnosed with a chronic illness. I had chronic pain, migraines, digestive issues, depression, anxiety and I gained a lot of weight. I saw about a dozen doctors who just kept giving me more medications but they usually made things worse. I learned to just deal with the “fibromylagia” but I was majorly depressed for several years.
My life started changing a few years ago when my health was declining even further. I knew I had to make a major change both physically and mentally. I lost over 100 pounds and I started cleaning my life of negativity. I felt the fog lifting from my head and I realized that the typical lives we lead are just a recipe for disaster.
I finally started to learn the way to live holistically and one by one, all of my health issues started disappearing. It was the proof I needed that this was the true way to live. It was the push I needed to realized that I can help others break free of their illnesses and regain their health and happiness.
My goal in life is to help those that want to gain back their lives. Whether you want to get healthier or just learn how to “green” your life, I will be there to help. I want to help people learn the truth about what it means to be healthy. We have to change now in order to make our future generations healthier. Our children are now estimated to have shorter lifespans than us- that is unacceptable!
My Certifications and Education:
- Holistic Nutrition Certification from Penn Foster
- Fitness and Nutrition Certification from Penn Foster
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Training with the Malter Institute
- HTMA Course through UNM taught by Dr. Wilson completed
- Currently enrolled in the University of Natural Medicine to obtain my Bachelor of Science in Natural Health Sciences, with concentrations on homeopathy and holistic nutrition. I’ve already been approved to move onto the doctorate program they offer once I complete this degree.
- Over 2 years of hands-on experience in the nutrition field helping people find their path to better health.
- I plan on continuing my education further afterwards as well. So much to learn!
I have real-life experience
I’ve gone through so much and it has inspired me to try and help others. Between learning about our food supply and environmental toxins, to learning how to handle stress, I can help you figure out how to change your life.