Rose Quartz is one of my FAVORITE Crystals
I’ve always loved the color pink, so that could have been part of what drew me to rose quartz. Last year, I had a different practitioner tell me that my heart chakra needed healing and that rose quartz would help. At the time I had NO idea how a rock could help me heal (just being honest here!). But it’s definitely been the other most helpful crystal for me personally, along with the amethyst- they tend to be put together a lot in jewlery and they work pretty well together.
I feel so drawn to rose quartz myself. It makes me feel calm and peaceful. I have a collection of rose quartz pieces at this point: a few bracelets, a necklace, and a few tumbled stones. When picking a piece, always go with what seems best to you and what you think would be easiest for you. I love jewelry and I find it easier to wear a bracelet than to carry a stone around in my pocket, but you might be different!
Rose Quartz Main Properties:
- Known as the love stone!!
- Increases sense of self-worth
- Great for healing romantic relationships or attracting new ones
- Opens the heart for compassion and forgiveness for others
- Can help heal the physical and emotional heart
- Lowers stress levels
- Great for empaths as it helps to increase empathy for others while also creating better boundaries for oneself
- Can help with those dealing with grief or broken hearts
- It can also be helpful for healing emotional wounds like generational trauma