Got Parasites? You Might Need a Full Moon Detox
Are you in need of a full moon parasite detox?
Are you dealing with an increase in symptoms around the full moon? You may have parasites! Despite what most people might say, parasites are incredibly common in the Western world. Our terrain is just SO perfect for them to thrive. We’re full of toxic heavy metals, viruses, bacteria, fungi- all of the things that parasites love to eat.
If we had a strong base to begin with, we wouldn’t really be having these huge parasite issues. Ideally, I prefer for people to work on foundational care for a time before diving into parasite detoxing. This helps to get you stronger and it’ll be easier to deal with the die off when you start working on the parasites directly.
The full moon is one of the perfect times of the month to address parasites. Everything in nature has cycles, and as humans we really are influenced by the moon, as crazy as that might sound. Ever wonder why people seem crazier around the full moon?! This is why!
From Microbe Formulas: “With a drop in melatonin downregulating the immune system and a spike in serotonin enabling parasite mobility during a full moon, it’s the perfect time to provide your body with extra support to maximize detox results and evict unwanted guests! “
The next full moons in 2019 are:
- August 15th
- September 14th
- October 13th
- November 12th
- December 12th
Microbe Formulas has a great Full Moon Kit
The Full Moon Kit from Microbe Formulas is GREAT for those ready to tackle parasites. This kit includes:
- The BioActive Carbon BioTox : This is one of the most effective and comprehensive binders out there. Right from the site: “It is formulated specifically to support binding biotoxins like mycotoxins from mold, ammonia from bacteria, and parasites and other byproducts from yeast, fungi, and viruses.” It helps to remove mold, sulfur, candida, ammonia and aldehyde systemically (not just in the GI tract like activated charcoal- it also is less likely to interfere with absorption of nutrients like activated charcoal). It works in tissues and organs to get toxins out while aiding the body in balancing critical minerals that can be lost in the process of detox.
- Mimosa Pudica: This is one of the most potent parasite cleansers out there.
- Formula 1: Formula 1 is a great supporter of the immune system and helps to take some of the stress off of the body while you’re working on pathogen issues.
You can check their site here for the full instruction sheet, but they have 3 different recommendations for using the Full Moon kit as shown in this photo:
Other optional additions:
- I always recommend liver support with any type of detox and I find that BioRay’s Liver Life works better than anything else we’ve used over the years. It helps to keep liver pathways open and is just a great support for those working on parasites.
- If you have constipation issues, I would likely add in the Intestinal Mover from Microbe Formulas as well. You can get that with the same 3 supplements in the Full Moon pack in this pack: Gut Cleanse.
Common symptoms of parasites:
- Any gut issues- bloating, SIBO, heartburn, food intolerances, gas, diarrhea, constipation. Literally any gut symptom can be associated with parasites
- Autoimmune diseases
- Sugar cravings
- Mental Distress, especially around the full moon. Anxiety, depression, OCD type symptoms- all are common with parasites
- Insomnia, especially around the full moon
- Joint pain, skin issues, dark circles under your eyes, frequent infections, chronic swollen lymph nodes, teeth grinding, anal itching- the list could keep going, but I think you get the point!
- Read here for my full parasite post