Microbe Formulas was founded by Dr. Jay Davidson and Dr. Todd Watts, both experts in chronic infections. This company offers some of the most top of the line supplements for healing from infections like Lyme and Co, parasites, EBV, and more.
I started looking into Microbe Formulas about 6 months ago when I was recommended one of their binders (the BioActive Carbon BioTox). I was incredibly impressed with what it was all about and I decided to try it for myself before recommending it to my clients (which is what I always try to do with new products). Last year, I unfortunately had an issue with mold in our apartment complex and it seemed to have initiated quite an immune response in me. This binder has helped SO much with getting the chaos under control.
This led me to learn even more about the company and then I learned it was co-founded by Dr. Jay Davidson, someone that I really respect! His Lyme summit earlier this year was incredibly informative and I agree with so much of what he speaks about: we need to heal our foundations FIRST before jumping into detox, it will take time to heal, and there are a lot of changes that need to be made in order to truly heal from chronic infections.
I was trying to figure out the best way to share these products with everyone, and I decided to join their affiliate program because of how amazing they are! I am very, very picky with the affiliates I choose and I only want to recommend the best for people. Microbe Formulas definitely passed the “Sassy” test.
Microbe Formulas also has the Detox Dollars program where you can earn points to use on future purchases! It should show up on the bottom left of the screen when you are on a product page.
Some of their most popular supplements include:
- The BioActive Carbon BioTox (mentioned above): This is one of the most effective and comprehensive binders out there. Right from the site: ” It is formulated specifically to support binding biotoxins like mycotoxins from mold, ammonia from bacteria, and parasites and other byproducts from yeast, fungi, and viruses.” It helps to remove mold, sulfur, candida, ammonia and aldehyde systemically (not just in the GI tract like activated charcoal- it also is less likely to interfere with absorption of nutrients like activated charcoal). It works in tissues and organs to get toxins out while aiding the body in balancing critical minerals that can be lost in the process of detox.
- BioActive Carbon MetChem: This formula helps to support the removal of heavy metals and environmental toxins. It can aid in removal of mercury, lead, Gadolinium, nickel, tin, aluminum, cadmium, pesticides, herbicides, and more. Just like the BioTox, it works in the tissues and organs- not just the GI Tract!
- The BioActive Carbon Foundation does a lot of the same as the BioTox and MetChem, but it focuses more on radiation, viruses, and retroviruses. It still helps with some heavy metal removal, but it doesn’t have the same benefit for the infection by-products as the BioTox.
- The Intestinal Mover: This is exactly what it sounds like: it helps to keep your colon moving, which is the most essential part of detoxing effectively. It has classic colon healing herbs like aloe vera, cayenne, garlic, and clove. If you are trying to do a parasite detox but you are prone to constipation, this can help with keeping things moving smoothly.
- Mimosa Pudica: This is one of the most potent parasite cleansers out there. I highly recommend working on increasing bowel function and healing the adrenals first before diving into Mimosa.
- MitoRestore: This formula has been created to improve mitochondrial function, upregulate ATP production , increase energy, and to protect your mitochondria from damage from viruses.
- You can learn more about these here!