Helpful Holistic health documentaries to watch
I am more of a reader when it comes to health related topics but I do know that many people enjoy watching videos or doing weekly webinars, or even listening to podcasts. We all learn differently! I have been asked lately about what YouTube channels are good to watch, so I figured I would make a list of channels or websites that have awesome health related information.
But if you are a reader like me, here is my list of recommended reading 😉
Health Related YouTube Channels/Videos
- Dr Berg
- Dr Axe
- Susun Weed: Wise Woman Traditions (herbalist that has great info like how to make infusions, tinctures, and more!)
- High Intensity Health
- Oh hey, I have my own too with a few short videos I made for some nutrition courses before! Eventually I will start to add more, once I have the time.
- If you are a lover of dance as exercise, I highly recommend The Fitness Marshall. He makes dances based on popular songs!
- Dr. Rick Malter’s amazing video on HTMA
- Dr. Jack Kruse – Functional medicine mistakes, EMF, sunlight and your mitochondria – Podcast #135
- The truth about Cancer
The Best Health Documentaries
Many of these on on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video
- Vaxxed (you can find this on Amazon Prime video now)
- Food Matters
- Bought: The truth behind vaccines, big pharma & your food
- Fed Up (A great movie showing how demonizing fat was just a ploy to load us up with sugar, which makes us sicker)
- Food, Inc (gives a good idea on why quality of our food matters so much)
- Business of Being Born– Birth is considered a business these days. In labor but your OB gets off of work soon or is heading to vacation? Time for an “emergency” c-section so they can finally go home.
- Sweetening the Pill or How we Got Hooked on Birth Control
- Pink Ribbons (all about pink-washing: why those companies that promote breast cancer awareness are actually still using toxins linked to breast cancer!)
- As a P.S., please DON’T watch “What the Health” 😉