HTMA With Sassy Holistics
Sharing is caring!
What do you get when you order an HTMA package with me? Well, let’s go over that!
An HTMA consult with me includes:
1) The hair test itself. Hair tissue mineral analysis tests for crucial minerals like magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium, zinc and copper. It also tests for toxic metals like mercury, arsenic, cadmium, and aluminum- all of which can create massive health issues. HTMA’s main focus is on the ratios of the main minerals. The ratios show us metabolism, thyroid health, adrenal health, hormonal balance, blood sugar balance, and cardiovascular health.
2) My written analysis of the nutrient levels and ratios. This is where the real magic lies, in a person’s ability to analyze the test properly. The information that comes with certain profiles straight from the lab tends to be a bit outdated and nor personalized nearly enough. It doesn’t take into account the fact that many people are now suffering from severe leaky gut as well as very sluggish livers and lymph systems.
3) A 1 hour consult to go over the analysis, HTMA, and your main health concerns. I try to focus on your worst symptoms first so we can get some symptom relief while the real healing is going on. I welcome questions too, so don’t hold back!
4) Lifestyle and diet recommendations emailed to you after the consult. I try to write up our main plan as far as diet, supplements, and possible stress management techniques if needed.
5) Unlimited support while on the healing program for 3 months from the time of the consult. Usually this is mostly email and Facebook message support, but we can always make another phone consult if needed. I try to answer messages and emails within a few hours, and it’ll never be more than a day. If I don’t know what is going on with your healing, then I can’t help you! If things aren’t working out the way you hoped, please let me know and we’ll make adjustments.
6) Access to my Facebook group Mineral Mavens for amazing support. My Mavens are amazing. We have very kind, supportive, and intelligent members that have insight on many different topics. Mineral Mavens welcomes ALL health topics because all health is related.
7) And most of all: you get compassion. I truly want to help you heal! I have dealt with adrenal fatigue, a copper imbalance, and I have reversed so many of my own illnesses. I understand how the body heals and I am no stranger to how hard it can be. I do my best to offer my support and understanding to your personal situation.
Note: I don’t require blood tests or any other test because HTMA gives us a huge view on what is going on. More information can always be helpful and add more information. My main suggestions for blood tests include: copper serum, zinc plasma or serum, ceruloplasmin, iron, ferritin, TIBC, Saturation %, and transferrin. If you’re lucky enough to have an understanding doctor, ask them to request the labs. If not, check out Request a Test or Walk-In Labs (usually the cheaper of the 2).
Also: I am very pro-food based nutrition as this is how Mother Nature intended us to get our nutrients. Because of the state of our soils, it is imperative that we look for organic and nutrient dense foods. I use foods, herbs, and food-based supplements in my programs.
Many people are dealing with several imbalances and deficiencies at once so using food as medicine is gentle and effective compared to synthetic, isolated, and lab-made nutrients. Gut and liver healing are crucial as well and I put a big emphasis on this for those that truly need it.
This package is $200 right now- a great deal! Retests for those that have tested with me in the last 6 months are only $175! I offer one of the most affordable packages for HTMA right now.
**If you dye your hair: 4-6 weeks of new growth is preferred. The sample is that is needed is as close to the scalp as possible. If your hair dye has bleach or peroxide, you will have to either wait for new growth (or leave a hidden section un-dyed) or you can send fingernails or pubic hair.***
Ready to change your health? You can order the HTMA Package here!
Sharing is caring!